Sunday, February 3, 2019

House 7 Part 1 Day 10-The One With The Dinner Party

The Final Day of House 007 Part 1

2pm Schedule a Party
Choose a type from the following:
Black And White Bash
Weenie Roast
House Party
Incognito Costume Party
Dinner Party
Spooky Party

Use your Home Lot as the Party destination

Did this randomly again and it looks like it will be another dinner party.  I wonder if Aiden will be the caterer again.  btw I decided to invite all the girls back as guests for the finale

When the chosen Party has ended, evict the Contestant in the household who has the lowest relationship status towards the Main Sim s)

Offer A Rose to the final Contestant

If this option is not available, choose another of the Flirty interactions instead

Ask the final Contestant to be a Boyfriend/Girlfriend of the Main Sim

If this option is not available, choose another of the Flirty interactions instead

Propose to the final Contestant

If this option is not available, choose another of the Flirty interactions instead

And of course since this is The One they get to woohoo


Dear Diary,

Well today is the final day and we are having a dinner party to announce the winner.  All the contestants are coming back and my family will be invited for the big event too.  I just hope that she accepts my proposal or it would be pretty embarrassing to be rejected in front of all my family and friends along with a tv audience.  I know after today I have nothing to offer her accept an empty lot and bank account that will all come in time.  What I can offer her is my heart and soul and I guess that will be enough if she is truly The One.


The table is set and.....


the champagne is on ice


so its time to get this show on the road.


Dad was the first to arrive and he obviously enjoys the fact that he is a guest at this one.


Emily was the first of the former contestants to arrive.


Britta and Berenici were the next ones to arrive.


The food was served as more arrived, Mom, Wanda, Daniela and my little brother Luis.


After everyone finished dinner I knew it was time to get to the main event as time was running out.


In front of all my family and friends it was time to announce that Adriana was my choice and hope that she would accept.


I offered her the last rose of the series which


she accepted.


Than I asked her to be my girlfriend and


to my delight she agreed.  For the guy who couldn't get any of these girls interested in me, I'm finally doing good now.  Time to go for the big question.



I told her that life with a drifter would be difficult.  I couldn't offer her much at first but if she would have me I would fill her life with love and become her soul mate.


At first I wasn't sure what she was going to say especially the way she examined that ring.


she put the ring on and


she told me she would be honored to be my wife.


That is when I picked her up and carried her to my room.  This was the moment we have been waiting for.



We made love for the first time.


And than we settled in to get some much needed rest as this was our last night in a comfy bed for a while.  I hope Adriana likes to sleep in a tent.

Authors Note:  I thank everyone who sent me contestants for the show.  All of them were lovely ladies.


3 comments:

  1. Look at you Tyrone, he's always looked for love in the wrong places.
    Did he actually ever roll any whims for Ariana?
    And boy, considering her muscles, I'd actually expect her to be the one to carry him to bed, not vice versa xD That girl is toned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be very honest I had no clue who was going to win this at all. The jealousy issue brought everyone scores up and down like crazy. He did roll a couple for Adriana and some for Jacqui but most of his wants were for Britta. The flirting at the restaurant on their own is what brought the score up way high and no one else came that close at all.

      Adriana is always working out which is good because the non controllable sims in this challenge usually end up fat. I know she won't.

      Delete
  2. aww yay. Congrats to the happy couple! Can't wait for them to start their lives together.

    ReplyDelete