Sunday, February 3, 2019

House 7 Part 1-Day 6-The One With All The Jealousy

Day 6 of House 007 Elimination Competition

2 PM The three Contestants who had the least amount of fish caught in the Fishing Competition on Day 4, leave to go on a group outing with the Main Sim

6 PM Return the Main Sim and the three Contestants back to the Home Lot

Note: Unlike all previous outings, there is no Offer A Rose interaction given at the end of this outing

11 PM Evict the Contestant in the household who has the lowest relationship status towards the Main Sim


Dear Diary,

Today I have to take the other three girls from the fishing competition out on an outing and I need to send one of them home.  Yesterday I did have fun with Adriana but Britta is starting to get jealous.  I do still want to make out with Britta which I will try before we leave today.


Jacqui seems to have gotten into karaoke more now but I think we will still go to the club. 


I did get Britta to talk to me again


Kiss me but no making out.  btw I'm going by the Three strikes you are out rule for my wants.  No interest or denied attempts 3 times and I give up until I become interested again.


I decided to take them to the karaoke bar in the Fashion District.  I changed my mind about the club.


First thing I did was order us a round of drinks.



A Round of Hot and Smokies for these Smoking Hot Ladies I have here.



I decided I wanted to do something romantic and get a bit Flirty so I will do something romantic with each one.  Starting with the ones that are closest Britta, Emily and than Jaqui.


Britta accepted the Flirt.


Emily did not


and Jacqui hugged me.



Now I would like to kiss someone and....


Flirt with Britta

Lets see how that goes.


I could only kiss Jacqui's hands


Things are very awkward with Emily when I try to flirt with her.


and I am still in the dog house with Britta.


That outing didn't go well at all.  Both Britta and Adriana are jealous and angry with me.  Emily seems not to be interested at all but at least Jacqui is fine with everything.  I am not fine and all I want to do......



be friendly with Jacqui and.....


Get to know Britta again if she will talk to me.


Being Friendly with Jacqui worked but....


Britta talked to me but is clearly still upset.



Maybe I should try to make out with Jacqui but that will have to wait for tomorrow.  I'm tired, embarrassed and I need to say goodbye to.....


Emily.


Author's note:


This is their relationship with Tyrone Adriana is in first place and Jacqui is in second place but Emily and Britta seemed to be tied.  I had to use a judgement call here.

Emily is rejecting his flirts and they are getting the awkward moodlets which leaves both of them embarrassed.

Britta is just plain angry at him because of the jealous moodlet and their relationship score gets lower every time he rolls a romantic want for her and she rejects it.

Both of them seem to be even on every level but the decision was made because Tyrone still rolls wants for Britta yet he hasn't rolled one for Emily.  Which is why I decided that Emily should be the one who left.

Jealousy is really turning this into a real challenge.

3 comments:

  1. That's weird. I didn't have a problem with jealousy in my challenge. But it was maybe because one of the guys got far ahead and the rest just didn't care.
    The urn in the bar was rather disturbing. I wonder who it belonged to. Maybe the bartender just kept her husband close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen others challenges and they didn't have a problem with the jealousy issues like I did. The whole jealousy issue was surprising and a bit frustrating. At one point he was jealous because two of the girls flirted with each other while I'm sure other men wouldn't have minded that one bit.

      You know I was so involved in watching their relationship that I didn't even realize the urn was there. Now I'm wondering who died in that bar.

      Delete
  2. I had the jealousy problem too. The trick is to lure the ladies into a different room when flirting.

    Nice chapter! Sorry to see Emily go.

    ReplyDelete