Friday, May 19, 2017

Diary of a Drifter-House 4-Chapter 3-A Whole New World




The bartender who caught my eye was named Tamika and I spent the rest of the night talking to her.  When the club closed and all my co workers along with the knights were going home I was able to convince Tamika to stay behind to star gaze for a bit.




We started to see each other regularly and I convinced her to move in with me.


I bought her some new clothes and gave her a gift certificate for the local salon.

As for my job things were going really well:






Due to all the promotions and the fact that my bank account was now large enough to hire a contractor to start building a house I thought it was time to make a honest women out of Tamika and start on a family.


So I proposed to her.



And she agreed.



We decided not to wait and we had a private ceremony at that moment.


Because neither of us wanted to wait for the honeymoon.



Soon after my birthday rolled around.  We celebrated at the restaurant but we also made a very important decision that night.


It was time to start on our family so we went home to try.



I was thrilled because this meant that we had to continue trying but Tamika was sad so we had to wait before doing it again.



Oh well practice makes perfect.


Which it did the next night.


As Tamika awoke me to give me the good news.



The third time was the charm.


I thought I would start building now that there was a baby on the way but I think the science is sticking with me.  I started to build a rocket ship instead of a house.


I really should have called a contractor because I was so into the rocket that I lost track of time.  My wife was in labor and we still didn't have a roof over our heads.  Oh how could I let time get by me like that.  I really was in a panic.


I didn't even realize that the ghost of Rachel Patel, my dearly departed Uncle Dashawn's girlfriend was the nurse.  I guess once she died they were able to demote her from doctor to nurse.  Oh well at least the doctor who delivered me would be there for the birth of my child.


Tamika checked herself in.


while I got something to drink and....


played some video games.  I figured someone would find me and tell me where the delivery room was but no one did.


It wasn't until later that I found out that Tamika gave birth to a healthy baby girl. We decided to name her Skyla.


Skyla grew into a toddler and we were still living like a trailer park family without the trailer of course.


Tamika did a really good job in fixing her up as she looks like a little angel.


I just wish that Tamika would change out of that hospital gown hopefully before Skyla graduates college.


Finally she did just in time to potty train our daughter.


I got another promotion at the job which meant it was perfect timing to do something I was putting off.  I picked up the phone and called for that contractor.


It couldn't wait any longer because my sweet little angel turned out to have a wild streak which makes her......


which makes her literally go streaking.  Well I can't have her catching cold so its time for a house.

Author's Note: I moved everything to a new PC some photo's were accidentally deleted during the transfer.  I do apologize for speeding through everything in this chapter but I had to work with what I have.  Everything after this is from the new PC.

Harry's Goals for House 4:

  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $50k Simoleons (after Depreciation)
  2. Achieve level 10 of the Rocket Science skill
  3. Achieve level 10 of the Scientist career
  4. Travel to Sixam
  5. Acquire at least three unique items exclusive to the Get To Work expansion
  6. Befriend and Move In an alien
  7. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he missed the birth of his baby! Congrats though on his job promotions, the wedding, and baby Skyla. Tamika is a pretty girl so I can't wait to see how well their genes mix with Skyla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fault that he missed the birth. In this challenge I'm only supposed to control the one sim which should have been Harry. I seemed to forget that I was not controlling the female this time around so that was my bad.

      He did get a lot done during this chapter especially with his job. I really wanted him to get far before they had a child. Tamika is a perfect match for him and we will soon see how Skyla turns out.

      Delete