Thursday, October 25, 2018

House 7 Part 1-Day 3-You Gotta Have Art

Author's Note:

Day 3 Elimination Competition

8:00 AM All Contestants must paint a small painting any style (Classic was the only style each one of them had)

If a Contestant stops painting, their painting value is considered $0 Simoleons
The two contestants with the highest valued painting wins and is safe from elimination that day.  On Day 4 these two contestants will go on an a group outing with Tyrone.  In the event of a tie the contestants in question will paint an additional painting as a tie breaker.

2:00 PM The four contestants with the lowest valued painting will go on a group outing with Tyrone.

5:00 PM Tyrone will offer a rose to the contestant with the highest score of the group.  If he can't offer her a rose he can use any other flirty interaction that appears.

6:00 PM Return home and the contestant with the lowest score is eliminated.


Who will be the One?





Dear Diary,

Today I had the actually had a few hours in the morning to myself. It seems that the girls have a little competition to do on their own without me.  Believe me I am taking full advantage of my free time by hiding away in my room.  It's nice to have a little peace and quiet for a change.



The girls needed to paint a small classic picture for some reason.  I guess the producers want to check out their creative talent which is fine because like I said I have some free time to myself.  They did inform me of the scores as I do have to take the 4 girls with the lowest scores out this afternoon and the two with the highest scores tomorrow.


That painting was actually done by Britta who walked away quickly after finishing.  Britta scored a 53



Jacqui scored a 45.


Adriana score was 52


Wanda scored a 51


Berenici scored a 49


and Emily scored a 48.



I was in the gym watching some workout videos when they gave me the results. I know actually doing the workout would probably give me better results but I decided to watch it instead.

Britta and Adriana and they are safe from elimination tonight but that means that I have to take the other 4 out somewhere this afternoon at 2 PM.  I'm still not sure where but I am beginning to feel that these girls are getting a little uncomfortable after I had to ask Daniella to leave.


Jacqui decided to chat a little with me and gave me a friendly hug.


And Wanda who I thought was shy the first day when she went to hide under the covers seems to be proving me wrong.  She doesn't care that the TV cameras are always on she walks around in her underwear, which I am not minding one bit at all.  She did come over to talk to me but was told that it was almost 2 and she needed to get dressed as we were going out.


I decided to take them to a karaoke bar and so much for these ladies giving me attention as two of them sat at the bar and



The other two decided to watch some guitar player.


Yep music is the way to get the girls play music.  You know what the song says Money for nothing and your chicks for free.  However those are my girls out there maybe I should start taking more control of this situation.



Come on Jaqui lets gaze at some clouds together.

However 5 PM arrived and I had to take the one with the highest of the group and offer her a rose.


Which was Jacqui


and she gave one back to me.

Turned out to be a pretty good day.  However I also had to ask one of the four to leave.  Adriana actually has the lowest score but she is safe from elimination due to the painting competition so the next girl to leave sadly had to be


Berenici.  Such an exotic beauty I'm really going to miss her.


Tune in tomorrow for another episode of The One.


6 comments:

  1. Wanda likes to show off her assets ;o

    Aww, Berenici. I'll miss her :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanda sure does she really got over her shyness from the first day. I'm going to miss Berencini too. I really like all these girls so its difficult for me to have to eliminate them.

      Delete
  2. Oh man. These eliminations are only going to get harder. Come on Britta, do some chatting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep the eliminations get more and more difficult as the competition goes along. At least Britta won the painting competition.

      Delete
  3. Oh well. Bye bye my girl. I'm sure you'll find the one elsewhere. XD
    I have already played this part of Drifter challenge and I couldn't believe how long it took for any of the contestants to talk to my bachelorette. Those sims didn't want to socialize at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel bad because I really liked Berenici. She's a very beautiful sim.

      Yes that is exactly what is happening no one is interacting and talking. This challenge is very different in Sims 3 they actually talk interact and in some cases fight with each other. Caleb's challenge is so very different than this one.

      Delete