Saturday, November 10, 2018

House 7 Part 1-Day 4-The One With The Medieval Castle Dioramas

Day 4 Events

2 PM The two Contestants who won the Painting Competition on Day 2, leave to go on a group outing with the Main Sim to any available travel location

5 PM The Contestant (on this group outing) with the highest relationship status towards the Main Sim is offered a rose

If this option is not available, choose another of the Flirty interactions instead

6 PM Return the Main Sim and the two Contestants back to the Home Lot

11 PM Evict the Contestant in the household who has the lowest relationship status towards the Main Sim



Dear Diary,

Today I need to take Britta and Adriana out someplace at 2 PM and I have been trying to decide the right location.  The karaoke bar didn't really turn out to well so I might just take them back to the Industria club again.  Hopefully with only three of us there it will work out better this time.


The girls seem to like to dance so a club is most likely the best place to take them.


If truth be told I actually thought up this idea from some crazy game I decided to play.


Who knows maybe 18 years from now people will still be playing this game.


None of the girls are around so I decided to fix the dishwasher and right after that....


I found Adriana and Emily up in the gym.  Adriana usually can be found here working out but Emily was a surprise.  Emily is always cleaning up the place.


Once they noticed I was here we had a three way conversation until...


Adriana decided to freshen up before the 2 PM outing so I continued the conversation with Emily.


Sadly we arrived at the club a little late close to 3 PM due to traffic so I will change the rose ceremony until 6 PM and we will go back home at 7 PM.  When we did arrive Adriana decided to chat a little with me before going in.


It wasn't long before we were all in front of the DJ dancing and look who showed up to frighten my girls


Aunt Cruella came back.  I know she isn't as bad as she seems however not many people know that plus she is a ghost so how can I blame them for being scared of her.


Britta loved the clubs and kept on dancing by the DJ but it was Adriana who made contact with me.  The fact that if it wasn't for the painting competition win must have made her realize that it was time for her to make a move if she wanted to stay here which she did.  She actually started to flirt with me on her own and she stayed in conversation and flirting with me all the way to 6 PM.


Due to Adriana's efforts she won the rose ceremony at 6 PM, actually the Medieval Castle Diorama ceremony of the day.


Which she loved.  It still amazes me that they do.  I enjoyed the rest of the outing dancing with Adriana until I realized I had to go home to decide who was moving out of the house tonight.  This is the part that I hate the most.


I had to ask Wanda to leave.



Author's Note-I decided to keep the diary format I have always be using but the titles will be Friends style.


6 comments:

  1. Sorry to see Wanda go!
    Looks like a nice outing, that's great one of the girl kept chatting and flirting with Tyrone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sorry to see Wanda go to as I really liked her. The outing went well as Adriana was starting to show some interest in him. That was the first time I felt we were actually going somewhere with this challenge.

      Delete
  2. yay, you go Adriana :D
    she seems suddenly really invested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adriana is doing well and is showing plenty of interest. This is the first real connection that Tyrone has made with one of the girls.

      Delete
  3. Britta girl whatcha doing? You are going to end up going home if you don't get your act together. LOL Fun update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun update as I do like to take them out of the house. Britta loves to dance which is what she was doing at the club but Tyrone keeps rolling wants for her so she is not out of the picture.

      Delete