Sunday, September 4, 2016

Diary of a Drifter House #1 Chapter 3 Half Way Point


I wish they would have told me how difficult life out of the bin would be. Here I am fixing the radio as this is the only source of fun we have in the house and after this I have the pleasure of ......


unclogging the toilet.  I get to have all this fun while my back is aching and I'm as big as a house.


I finally get everything fixed and lie down for a much needed nap when.....


Travis decides that this would be the best time to turn the radio on and start dancing.  I must have been really tuckered out because I slept right through it.


I thought it might be a good idea to get an early start to my rounds so this way we could get so more walls.  Turned out that was a mistake as this is what happened.


Son of a bitch! I just fixed it and the freaking thing is broken again.


Of course Travis is oblivious to it all as all he wants to do is dance.


Uh-Oh I feel funny.




Now after all this time Travis realizes that something is up.  He jitterbuged through out my entire pregnancy and now he freaks out when we get to the hospital.


Of course he didn't stay long.  In fact he never even entered the hospital at all. He just up and left for work.  Couldn't he have taken a freaking day off! After this if he wants another kid he better plan on getting probed by the aliens!


The pregnancy book said while I was in labor I should only have Ice Chips. Well this TV dinner was frozen before I put it in this microwave so maybe this counts as Ice Chips.  Nothing like a tasty salisbury aka cardboard steak smothered in brown ooze with shriveled up green peas, dried up mashed potatoes and an apple cobbler.


Damn I didn't have time to eat that magnificent feast before they brought me into this place.  I guess it didn't count as ice chips as I had hoped.  I'm not sure if I am liking this.  What in the world is that thing?  You mean I actually have to get into this thing?


Oh well I can't stay pregnant forever might as well give this a try.


The Stupid machine is fighting with itself.  WTF is it doing?


Pretty soon I heard my little girl cry for the first time and that was the sweetest sound I ever heard and one that I will never forget.


I think I will call you Erica.  I'll teach you how to become a lovely young woman who will never have to live life in the bin and your father will teach you to dance as that is all he knows how to do.


You would think the hospital would have known to send a pink trimmed bassinet well the blue one will have to do.  I still don't have my castle so I can't be picky on free items.  The house is coming along we now have a roof over our heads, doors, windows and  a second floor.


You think it would be safe for me to make my rounds while Travis was in the house but of course not.  Men!  Scared to change a dirty diaper.


Eventually he figured out what to do and he started to bond with his daughter.

Time flew by and the next thing I knew:



And Erica grew into a child.  I guess its also time for me to get off my butt right now as I'm going to need a bed for her and because this happened.



And I don't have the money to pay the bills.

♫I owe! I owe! It's off to my rounds I go♫


Author's Note-  I gave our future heir a makeover as soon as she aged up. I like to randomize traits so I used a trait randomizer for Sim 4 online.  She rolled Whiz Kid and Cheerful


Here is a picture of the front exterior of the house.  Not much more has been done and the inside still needs to be finished.


The Lot Value is $15,749 so I'm officially at the half way point.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha Travis doing nothing but dancing. That is too funny. Getting probed by aliens! Love that line. You have me cracking up big time. Especially with the ice chips. Really with what you have to do giving birth they think no food is best???

    Congrats on baby Erica, she's a cutie. Hope you have enough to pay the bills and buy her a bed. :) The house is looking good. I've not attempted to build in S4 so good job there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everytime I turn around that is all he does is dance. I'm not supposed to control him so he is on his own and that is how he acts. Considering he left her in the hospital while she was in labor, he is lucky that all she wished on him was getting probed by the Aliens. The first thing she did when she got to the hospital was go for the food which made me laugh right there.

      Erica was able to get her bed and they did pay the bills. I'm not that good at building so I'm not sure what I am going to end up with but I'm going to try.

      Delete
  2. You have me cracking up lol! Travis is a mess, always dancing! Erica sure is a cutie!! The cheerful trait is pretty helpful. They seem to stay happier. Great job on the house so far! As for the toilet, if Darlene's handiness is high enough, she should be able to upgrade it, so it will quit breaking so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its crazy he is always dancing. He even missed work a couple of times because he had to stay there and dance. Her handiness skill is getting up there so she will be able to upgrade it soon as its driving me crazy.

      Delete
  3. Erica is cute!
    The house looks nice.

    ReplyDelete