Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Diary of a Drifter House #2-Author's Note

Due to the fact that my work hours increased I played ahead.  I took a lot of pictures but I was not able to blog anything which now seems like it was a blessing in disguise as Erica was not able to finish her goals in time.  Vihisha did recommend to save a copy of the last house so a do over can be done which is what I am going to do.  I'm starting Erica over from Day 1 and hopefully this time I will be able to complete the goals.

The house itself was completed and I will upload the house to the gallery but I would like to show the pictures of the house here.











Erica and Romeo did have two children.



The first born who would have been the heir is Tamika.  As a child she rolled Social Butterfly and Lazy and as a teen I gave her the Angler Ace Aspiration for house 3 and she rolled Goofball as her trait.  I guess I dodged a bullet with those traits. On the other hand she did turn out to be pretty and I'm sure she would have had good looking children.


I decided to make it a rule for myself to let them try for baby if they get the wish for it and Erica did have the wish to have another child.  It might have been a mistake to let her do this instead of working on her aspiration so next time I will make sure that her goals are worked on before having another child.  This is Lori. She rolled Social Butterfly and Mean.


Here is the gallery link to the house which I named Erica's Escape and now I am off to try again.


8 comments:

  1. aww bummer Erica didn't complete her goals, but yay for do-over! Hopefully she'll be able to complete them next time. :)

    The house looked great and the girls are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding out that this challenge is different than the ones we are used to. Things have to be timed accordingly and since I didn't have any experience with Outdoor Retreat I wasn't able to plan. I know better this time around so its good that I can do it again. I do feel as if I should save Tamika and Lori as they did turn out nicely. Maybe I can do something else with them.

      Delete
  2. Sorry for not finishing. Good luck this go round!

    The house was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lack of experience with Outdoor retreat that caused the problem so I'm sure I'll do better next time as I know what to expect.

      Delete
  3. Aw such a shame Erica didn't make her goal! I hope next time goes better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was a shame especially since I really did like Romeo but I did get another chance.

      Delete
  4. I've fav'd the house in the gallery. It's cute. Such a disappointment to start over, but I appreciate your comments because I'll be staring house 2 soon. Thanks for sharing, and I'll be reading the second try. :)

    ReplyDelete