Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Diary of a Drifter House 2 Chapter 1-Oh Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou?


My Mom told me when she moved out of the place that she called the bin she had to start her life with nothing at all.  I never lived in the bin so I thought I would have a little more than she did.  I guess I was wrong.  In fact I was not happy at all when my Mom told me what the deal was to keep us out of that place.  Not only do I have to start with nothing like she did but I also have to get married and have a baby.  That is not what I wanted in life but sadly this is the hand that life dealt me.  I guess I better start making the best of this place and find a way to make some money and find a good working sim as a husband.


Nothing has spawned so I can't go on "the rounds' as Mom did so I think I will try to fish for a little while.  I caught a perch which sold for a whole $7. Woohoo! I'm really in the money now.


Oh here is a working sim the gardener.  Not a very energetic working sim but a working sim.  I don't think SHE will help me usher in the next generation. Maybe I will have better luck with the mail carrier.


It's about time that these things spawned.  I'm getting hungry, tired, grungy and I really have to pee.  I need money.


Damn these little guys are slippery.  If I wasn't in such a rush to get to a bathroom I wouldn't even bother with these slimy little creatures.


At the end of the day all I had to show for all my hard work was a toilet.  I guess it will be back to the drawing board tomorrow morning.


Hopefully I will be able to do better tomorrow if my back is not aching from sleeping on this park bench all night.


You know this sucks back at home I had my nice comfy bed in my nice room and food in the fridge.  Now look at me!


Mail carrier won't help me get an heir either.  Oh well guess I will have to call for a maid tomorrow.


Mom was an expert at planting flowers and she gave me a tip that if I was ever to find some snapdragon's that I should plant them and graft them with strawberries. She didn't tell me why but she did promise me if I did this I would be living in the lap of luxury in no time.


I got a surprise visit from Daddy and boy was it a surprise.  Daddy got older very old.  I begged and pleaded with him to take me home but there was no chance of that happening.

I wonder who that lady was that came over with him.  He looks kind of guilty doesn't he?

Ok back to the husband hunt.  Let's call for a maid.


Nope she won't do either.  Are they any freaking male NPC's around this town!


Oh this is getting old fast.  I know what I will do I will call for a pizza.  It should be here in 30 minutes or less.  They are usually very quick with those.


This time I got lucky and a guy showed up.  A nice looking guy named Maurice.  However it was 29 minutes and 30 seconds so he dropped the pizza on the ground and left even before I could say hello to him.  Oh well I will just sit on my cooler and enjoy this pizza before I go on my rounds for the day.


The next morning I was nice and relaxed because I was finally able to afford a bed.  You know what would make this day perfect.  Pizza for breakfast!  Let me call for a pizza again.  Let's see if Maurice comes back.


Maurice did show up again and damn he takes that 30 minute or less thing too seriously because he dropped the pizza on the floor and left again.  I'm afraid I am getting no where with Maurice.

Oh well I have one more option.  You know maybe that shower needs a little fixing.  Ok nothing is wrong with it but I will let the repair"hopefully" man tell me that.

Please be a man!  Please be a man!  Please be a man!  Please be a man!


My Romeo has finally arrived!  Romeo Gillis is my repairman and he stayed long enough to chat a bit.  He is an adult which is fine and older man will do.


I called him to come over later on and we were stargazing (right in the middle my plants) for hours.


We became good friends and......


I learned a lot about him.


We flirted for a little while and we even exchanged phone numbers.


I blow a kiss at him which he seemed to like.  This was all going well so.....


I gave him a rose.  I was going to try and kiss him for the first time but he decided that it was too late and he needed to go home.  Oh well I could always invite him over tomorrow and try again.



The next morning Romeo ask me for a breakfast date and since I had already finished my rounds for the day early I decided to go.


We went to this nice little restaurant and had fruit salad and coffee for breakfast.


We kissed for the first time and before I knew it.......


He agreed to marry me right there in the restaurant.  I know this was kind of a whirlwind romance but I have an agenda to complete so things need to move fast.

He claimed to have come with 20 K but I didn't see any of it.  Anyways I do have some money I made from my rounds so I think we can afford some wall and some appliances which I will show you next time.

Author's Note:

This is my checklist for the main goals of House #2 These were written by Vihisha and can be found here. 


  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $40k Simoleons (after Depreciation)
  2. Marry and THEN Move-In a "working Sim" (examples: Mail Carrier, Gardener, Pizza Delivery)
  3. Complete the Outdoor Enthusiast Aspiration
  4. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage



8 comments:

  1. Aww Erica is not liking this life. I'd want to move back home too if I was her. LOL

    I'm glad she finally managed to snag her an NPC. I don't blame her for moving fast, she's a woman on a mission. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit hard to leave a house where she not only had comforts but all the basic equipment. Now she is starting from nothing and she is finding out that it is not that easy.

      Yep she finally found herself a man and she is getting this show on the road.

      Delete
  2. That was a lot of work to get her Romeo lol. I'm glad she found one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not that easy to find a Romeo out there but she finally found one and nice looking one at that too.

      Delete
  3. Her Romeo turned out to be pretty good looking so she did indeed get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica had such a hard time finding a man! It was funny to read though. I'm glad she found her Romeo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was funny that she had a hard time but she did luck out with Romeo.

      Delete
  5. Romeo seems to be quite the catch. Much better looking than that rushed pizza guy!

    ReplyDelete