Thursday, October 20, 2016

Diary of a Drifter House-2a Husband Poll

I have never been able to make these decisions on my own so I decided to take the 4 male working sims and have a poll on which one my heir Erica should marry.


Mail Carrier Sawyer Merchant He is a young adult and his traits are Foodie, Childish and Gloomy


Repair Man Jasper Knupp He is an adult and so far we know that his traits are Loves Outdoors and Self Assured.


Gardner Nathaniel Poe He is an adult His traits are Gloomy, Slob and Loner.


Pizza Delivery Man Fabian Lovelace he is a Young Adult and so far we only know that he has the neat trait.

The Poll Ends on Sunday October 23rd at 11:00 PM EST

4 comments:

  1. I think the neat trait will come in handy. Hopefully if Fabian wins he'll keep the house clean while Erica works. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabian did win the poll and him and Erica seem to get along nicely. I did put the neat trait on his pro list along with the fact that I thought he was the best looking of the four. I'm glad that he does have the neat trait as I'm hoping he will do some cleaning for her on his own.

      Delete
  2. I like Jasper. There's something about that cute little smirk on his face and he reminds me of Mario from Super Mario.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasper does look like Mario! I even made a reference to this in my chapter when I mentioned that they sent over a plumber.

      Delete