Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Diary of a Drifter House 5 Chapter 2 Sabotage!


Dear Diary,

When Grandma Darlene took on this challenge to keep our family out of the bin she knew that it would not be easy.  I am doing my best to keep track of our progress but there is a strange power that is working against me.  I'm on a quest to make it in the art world and my roommate is supposed to be a photographer and yet we are missing the most important aspect for my records in my journal and that is pictures.  I thought the almighty Piazzagirl would understand we need this to continue but it is almost as if she wants us to fail.  The nerve on her to sabotage all the hard work we have done to this point. Well I got news for her we are not going to fail no matter how much she tries to stop us.  I'm keeping a close eye on things from now on and I'm getting everyone up to date on my progress.  I better start by jotting down our progress at this point just to keep track.


I'm doing well in the Patron of the Arts Career Branch of the painting career.  Currently I am on Level 7 of the career.  As for my painting skill it is almost maxed.  As of now I am 9.69 in painting and 6.26 in Charisma.  I've aged into an adult now and I have 16 days until my elder birthday.


The only picture we were able to save was this one where I met this handsome guy at the flea market.  His name is Bentley and he turned out to be the brother of my roommate Chevy.  Small world isn't it.  I asked him to move in that day and married right on our first date.


From the look on Bentley's face he doesn't seem to have had a good day at work. Bentley is helping with the house by bringing in a salary.   Not much of a salary I hate to say as he hasn't been able to get any promotions he is still level 1 in the detective career.


Not that he is not good at his job because he does have an excellent record but we would have to follow him to work which is of course against the rules so that is not going to happen.  It doesn't matter as I love him no matter what level he is on at his job.


My brother-in-law Chevy is now level 7 of Master of the Real branch in the painter career.  He is almost maxed at the painting skill 9.62 and is 6.62 in logic.  We are getting ready to build him a photography studio in the house as he wants to explore that skill a little and possibly build himself a portfolio.


We decided to rent a room to Deja Okada just for the extra money however that turned out not to be such a good idea.  She is level 4 in the public relations career but she is very snobish and a bit gloomy at times.  Not a lot of fun to be around yet Chevy really seems to like her.  The two were married soon after she moved in.


Our family wouldn't be complete without a future heir and a spare.   I'm proud to say that I am the first heir who has brought forward a set of twins boys Aiden the heir and Gunner the spare.


Yes I really would have to be the lucky one with twin boys as they are a lot of work.  The stinky one eating the potato chips as Deja believes that is a healthy breakfast for a toddler is Gunner and the one crying after he throw his ham and cheese sandwich on the floor is Aiden.  Why he did that while he is extremely hungry I will never know but Deja gave him some apple juice instead of food which he doesn't seem to be happy with.





This is the type of fun we have in this house.  We spend good money on toys for the boys and Gunner ends up destroying it.



After he completely demolished it he was ready to cry.  I don't know if it was because he couldn't play with the dollhouse or because there was nothing left for him to smash.


Both Chevy and I went in there to talk with him and explain to him that he should take care of his toys.  I'm hoping he listened to us.  We have had enough sabotage around this place as it is.

House 5 To Do List

1) Create a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home worth at least $100k Simoleons (after Depreciation)

2) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Patron of the Arts branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

3) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Master of the Real branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

4) Achieve level 5 Photography
-On either the Main or Secondary Sim

5) Complete the Photography Treasure Hunt:

A completed Treasure Hunt collection should yield 10 photographs with all items, colors and Sims/Subjects used only once.

Required Items
1. Hats (Hats and Masks)
2. Hair (Hair, Facial Hair and Eyebrows)
3. Makeup (All types)
4. Accessories (Glasses, Gloves and all Jewelry)
5. Tops (All types)
6. Bottoms (Underwear, Swim Bottoms, Shorts and Pants)
7. Skirts (All types)
8. Full Body Outfits (All types)
9. Socks (Socks, Tights or accessory Leggings)
10. Footwear (All types)

Required Colors
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple
7. Pink
8. Black
9. White
10. Brown

6) Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage

3 comments:

  1. lol the almighty piazzagirl is not allowed to sabotage things! ;)
    Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She tries her best but the sims are not going to let her anymore. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. haha the mean 'overlord' trying to make them fail. Aww the boys are cute! Love that pouty lip. Can't wait to watch them grow up.

    ReplyDelete