Friday, February 9, 2018

Diary of a Drifter House 5 Chapter 3-Forgotten Birthdays



There have been many bumps in the road during this families quest to stay out of the bin.  Many of us with the exception of Grandma Darlene has had to go through our requirements more than once including myself.  I do hope that Aiden will not have as much trouble as we have so I'm trying to raise the boys as well as I can while fulfilling my destined roles.  Sadly not everything is going towards plan.






Both Chevy and I are doing well in our careers.  We are both on level 8 of our careers, we both maxed the painting skills and the boys are still toddlers.  We shouldn't have any problems meeting our goals considering how much time we have left.  The problem is while we are working no one is really taking care of the boys too well.



When the boys are playing on their own they are fine and are as happy as clams.  


However when they need help for an adult we have a problem.  Deja went to check on Gunner and she found out that he is tired. Of course this means that Deja has to put him in a high chair to give him food.  (Another missed picture by you know who)


Aiden asked her for a bath she gave him food.


Aiden asked his father for a bath and got put in bed instead.  He did have an active day but he wasn't at the point that he needed to go to sleep.  The bath was needed more.


The poor kid had a diaper rash and was quite smelly but sleeping soundly when...


Deja decided he needed a sandwich so she woke him up.


As soon as I got home Aiden ran right up to me and I could tell he really needed that bath desperately.


Finally he got his bath and I got one at the same time too.  He was so happy to finally be clean.  


It was getting late so I did put Aiden to bed as soon as we were finished however Gunner was in the same situation.  Gunner was tired and slept the entire day now he was full of energy and also needed a bath.  I gave him a bath and then some food.




Gunner went to play while I got myself some dinner and took care a few of my own needs.  With a busy day at work and taking care of the boys when I got home I forgot that it was the twins birthday.  It could have been so much easier on myself if I would have just made them a cake, had them blow out the candles and let them age up but noooooo! I had to forget.  Life can't be that easy now can it?




Aiden rolled the Social Butterfly aspiration and his first trait is Active.  



Gunner also is a Social Butterfly I guess twins even have that connection but his first trait was bookworm.  I should have guess that since he received a pair of glasses for his birthday.  

Well I thought with the boys aged up things would start to get quiet here.  I was so wrong about that.


I hope she does better with hers than she did with mine.

House 5 To Do List

1) Create a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home worth at least $100k Simoleons (after Depreciation)

2) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Patron of the Arts branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

3) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Master of the Real branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

4) Achieve level 5 Photography
-On either the Main or Secondary Sim

5) Complete the Photography Treasure Hunt:

A completed Treasure Hunt collection should yield 10 photographs with all items, colors and Sims/Subjects used only once.

Required Items
1. Hats (Hats and Masks)
2. Hair (Hair, Facial Hair and Eyebrows)
3. Makeup (All types)
4. Accessories (Glasses, Gloves and all Jewelry)
5. Tops (All types)
6. Bottoms (Underwear, Swim Bottoms, Shorts and Pants)
7. Skirts (All types)
8. Full Body Outfits (All types)
9. Socks (Socks, Tights or accessory Leggings)
10. Footwear (All types)

Required Colors
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple
7. Pink
8. Black
9. White
10. Brown

6) Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage

3 comments:

  1. The twins aged up cute.
    I love that picture of Gunner playing.

    Congrats on the nooboo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Even though I still think they could have done a better job with the ball pit I still think it is one of the most fun items for the toddlers. Thankfully they did fix it a bit so that was something. I had fun with the twins even when the non controllables made life more frustrating.

      Delete
  2. Aww that's funny watching them with the tots when you can't control them. I'm not sure how you do that. I think I'd cave. LOL They aged up and look so nice!

    ReplyDelete