Thursday, January 19, 2017

Diary of a Drifter-House 3 final stats


This is the my final version of house #3 which is called Everly Spring Harbor. This house is on the gallery which can be found by using this link.


Here are the final stats and the lot traits were chosen by random.


Now let me give you the house tour.

Kitchen:





Living Room:


Everly's Reading Nook:


Hallway/Skilling Area:



Downstairs Bathroom:



Upstairs corridor:


Upstairs Hallway:



Master Bedroom:




Child's bedroom:



Bedrooms:





Upstairs Bathroom:



Front porch:



Backyard/Patio/Swimming Pool:




Next up House #4 with Harry.

5 comments:

  1. The house turned out very well! I love the bunny's in the garden. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the house!! Great job!! I can't wait to see Harry's story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is great! I'm telling you, your house building skills are increasing with each one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on completing house 003. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats on finishing house 3 finally.. third try really is the charm!

    ReplyDelete