Thursday, January 26, 2017

Diary of a Drifter-House 4-Chapter 1-I'm a lover, not a scientist


When I left my home to start my new life I didn't realize the challenges I would be facing.  Sure I knew all about my family legacy would require me to do a certain job and that life would not be easy in the beginning.  What I didn't know is that when I opened that envelope which would basically tell me what my life's purpose would be that I might not be happy.


When I thought about my life I always dreamed of finding the lady of my dreams who would be my perfect soulmate.


but when I read the letter I realized Grandma Darlene had another plan in mind for me.



I always pictured myself as one of the world's greatest lovers not one of the world's greatest scientists.


Well I promised my Mom before she died that I would carry on the family legacy and to be honest I really don't want to find out about living in that place called the bin.  I picked up my phone and got myself a job at the Science Lab and who knows maybe I can be both a lover and a scientist.

Author's Note:

Harry's Goals for House 4:


  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $50k Simoleons (after Depreciation)
  2. Achieve level 10 of the Rocket Science skill
  3. Achieve level 10 of the Scientist career
  4. Travel to Sixam
  5. Acquire at least three unique items exclusive to the Get To Work expansion
  6. Befriend and Move In an alien
  7. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage
The randomized lot traits for Harry are:


3 comments:

  1. LOL Harry just wants to be a nice family man. I'm sure he'll figure out how to do both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'm sure Harry will find a way to make it work and do both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start! And like the others have said, he can still do both :)

    ReplyDelete