Sunday, January 1, 2017

Diary of a Drifter-House 3b-Chapter 5-What in the world was that?


When I came home from the hospital with the baby I was welcomed to this site, my brother and Israel were fighting again.  I really don't know what I'm going to do with those two but I can't have this going on with a baby in the house.


My brother never ceases to surprise me.  He may not get along good with Israel or Kayden but he does love Harry.  He is turning out to be the perfect Uncle. I can go on my rounds, fish or take care of my garden without one worry. Dashawn stays by the baby's side on his own and never leaves it.


Dashawn doesn't even mind taking care of the dirty diapers.


It wasn't long before Grim came to pick up Israel.


Which was a sad day for all of us.  Even Luciano who was helping me with the garden was so upset that he came to mourn.


However there was one of us who ........


was happier than a kid in a candy store.


We all felt bad for Israel but life went on.  I continued to work on my garden and fishing until I became an expert at it and Dashawn and Kayden became experts at fighting and tearing apart the house I was working hard on building.  I seriously do not stand a prayer with these men in my life.


Harry grew into a handsome young boy.  He had the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration with the Good Trait.


I set up a room for him with everything toys, a computer and art supplies.


I even got him a chemistry table as I remember how much Dashawn liked it as a boy.


But all Harry wants to do is mourn his Grandmother all the time.  At least I won't have to worry about him setting the house on fire with the chemistry set like Dashawn did when a kid.


Even now that Harry grew up he is still best buddies with Dashawn.  At least Dashawn gets along with someone in the house.


Due to the fact that I did become an expert at fishing and gardening I thought it was time for all of us to have a day off.  A new park just opened up not far from our house so we all went to the park.


I went fishing as I was still trying to collect a few more different kinds of fish.


Dashawn went swimming.


Harry found a chess table and started practicing.


Kayden grilled up some burgers for us.  All and All we had a wonderful time.

No one expected what was to happen when we got home.  There was a strange noise outside that I didn't know what it was at all.  I had never heard anything like it before.  The worst part of it was I couldn't find Kayden anywhere.


A few hours later he showed up basically out of no where on the porch and he was telling us some crazy story that he insists was true.



Authors Note:  RE the park-I downloaded Kids Dream Park from the Gallery.

Kayden's alien abduction was the first in my game and I seriously didn't know the music for it until everything was over.  This also explains why I didn't get any pictures at all of him being abducted or returned.

Everly's Goals:

  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $40k Simoleons (after Depreciation) 
  2. Complete the Angling Ace Aspiration on the Main Sim 
  3. Achieve level 10 of the Gardening skill on the Main Sim 
  4. Achieve level 10 of the Fishing skill on the Main Sim 
  5. Upon reaching level 10 in both Gardening and Fishing you may now Build or Place a Park on the Desert Bloom Park Lot in Oasis Springs. 
  6. Acquire the Cowplant and collect 5 unique Essence potions by interacting with the Cowplant 
  7. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage



9 comments:

  1. Sorry to see Israel died :(
    I didn't know sims would be happy if their enemy died! lol
    Looks like your sims are having fun at the park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Its sad to see any of the sims die. I didn't know that they would be happy if their enemy died too. Dashawn actually gets pleasure and a positive moodlet from visiting his grave. They had fun at the park and I'm so glad to have one unlocked.

      Delete
  2. RIP Israel :( That look on Dashawn's face was funny! I've never seen that before. Harry's room is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never seen anything like that before either but this is what happens when you don't control your sims and you leave them up to things themselves. Thank you so much about Harry.

      Delete
  3. Sorry that Israel died and cool that you got your first abduction but oh, those fighting sims! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize what was happening with the abduction until everything was over. With all the fights and everything else that has been going on this really has been an unusual house to play.

      Delete
  4. LOL wow Dashawn doesn't approve of any of the men in Everly's life. He's funny. At least he's a good uncle and gets along well with Harry. :) Harry is a cute kid, I'm sure he's going to be a real stunner when he grows up. Almost done with all her goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawshawn must be protective of his sister because he doesn't seem to get along with any of the other men in the house. He really does like Harry though as they get along well. Yes almost finished with the goals than I can put this house to rest :)

      Delete
  5. That moodlet when Israel died was freaking hilarious! D

    ReplyDelete