Saturday, December 31, 2016

Diary of a Drifter House 3b-Chapter 4-Our House


Now that there is a baby on the way I decided it was time to build up some walls especially with the crazies I have living in


I had 25 K in the bank account so I hired a construction company to build up a shell of a house.  Now all I have to do is furnish and decorate the inside.


I did finish off my kitchen I just need to add some finishing touches to it.


None of us sleep in tents anymore as I bought beds for all of us and the last bit of money I spent buying us this partial living room set.  I do plan for a bigger living room later and this will eventually become my reading nook.


Israel and Dashawn are constantly fighting.  Nothing I say can make them act civil to each other.


In fact they totally despise each other hopefully something will put an end to this feud.


That will do it.


At least Kayden is making himself useful when it comes to my goals needing to be finished.  On his own he helped me acquire the last essence.


I have all the essences I need now so I can finally get rid of that cow plant.  I hate the idea of that vicious plant hanging around while I have a child playing out there.  Oh yes I know they are not supposed to go after children but it just doesn't seem safe to me anyway.  Plus I never liked that thing.  My final essence count was stress, discomfort, energy, boredom and 2 confidence.


I decided we should get married before the baby arrives.


And he accepted.


So we got married right than and there.


And it looks like we got married just in time. My water broke so we had to leave for the hospital right away.


When we got there Kayden went into his panic dance but that didn't last long.


As he found a computer to play video games on.


I checked myself in at the front desk after I noticed that the doctor had arrived.


The doctor turned out to be Rachel Patel one of the teenaged girls that used to call on my brother.


Damn I should have invited her to live in the house with us.  At least she has a job.


Pretty soon I heard the cries of a healthy baby boy.


We named him Harold but I will call him Harry because he is my crowned Prince.




9 comments:

  1. The house looks cute and congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the birth of Harry and now having four walls around the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure wish my kitchen was that big lol! The house looks great so far. Everly was huge. looked like she would have twins at least lol. Congrats on little Harry and the marriage, and getting all the essences lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean I always make these kitchens look like ones that I would love to have in real life. Everly was huge and I thought she was going to have twins. In one of the fails she did have twins twice. Thank about the baby, marriage and essences. I'm so glad to be rid of that cowplant.

      Delete
  4. Aww congrats on the house and finding the essence you needed! Woot a marriage and a baby. Welcome baby Harry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I was so happy to get those essences and get rid of that cowplant. Thanks on the wedding and on Harry.

      Delete
  5. I love how Everly insisted on the baby and marriage, good for her! Congrats on gathering your essences and the cutie nooboo, Harry.

    ReplyDelete