Sunday, December 4, 2016

Diary of a Drifter House #3-Chapter 2-The Audrey 3


I know I'm supposed to be keeping this journal as part of my life's work but I have been so busy trying to sort out my life it's very hard to keep up.  I guess that is why my mother and grandmother just wrote notes here and there.  I intended on keeping things more organized than that.  I just wish life would go as I intended it to.  I'll just update on how my life is going from this point on and organize it better from here.


As I'm doing my rounds and trying to get some basic necessities I kept getting phone calls from my Mom.  I first found it strange that she wanted to go out on singles night so soon after my father died until I realized what her plan was.  She was worried about me finding a husband so everynight she tried to drag me to one function or another.

After I purchased a toilet, tent, shower, guitar, cooler and I had the required 1 K in my bank account so I gave in and went to a party at the Bluffs with my Mom.
This turned out to be a good decision as I did meet someone over there.



His name is Wilson McClain and he was the DJ working the party.  We seemed to connect as friends and he didn't mind me given him some hair and fashion advice.   He told me that he was homeless and I felt really bad about it.  I decided I would ask him to move in the next day as I really hated living alone and the idea of Wilson becoming my roommate sounded great to me.


I really didn't have much at the moment.  I able to put up some bathroom walls for privacy along with adding another tent for sleeping.


Eventhough I didn't have much to offer he accepted my offer and moved right in.


We spent the rest of the day talking and getting to know each other better.  We both found it inspiring to look at the clouds all day eventhough it might have not been the wisest idea to do so in the middle of the street.

Little did I know I would be getting another roommate in the near future.


Mom passed away soon after Dad.  My mother was never the same after Dad died and as much as I miss her I'm happy to know that the two of them are together again.  We had no choice but to sell Lovelace Landing to pay for the funeral cost and the mortgage due to the bank.  Dashawn didn't have anywhere to live and the family court did appoint me his legal guardian.  My brother moved in with me as soon as we closed the deal on the house.


Dashawn was another one who was in need of some fashion advice too.


So here I am trying to accomplish my life's goals to keep this family and its future generations from going back to the bin and I have two roommates to support on top of it all.

Whoa!  Would you look at that crazy plant.  I went to that secret fishing spot my mother told me about and I fished up an unusual seed.  It reminds me of something I seen in a

movie.  


I think that is the cowplant and I'm going to name it The Audrey 3.

Author's Note:

Here is the checklist and so far I have only acquired the Cow Plant




  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $40k Simoleons (after Depreciation) 
  2. Complete the Angling Ace Aspiration on the Main Sim 
  3. Achieve level 10 of the Gardening skill on the Main Sim 
  4. Achieve level 10 of the Fishing skill on the Main Sim 
  5. Upon reaching level 10 in both Gardening and Fishing you may now Build or Place a Park on the Desert Bloom Park Lot in Oasis Springs. 
  6. Acquire the Audrey 3 and collect 5 unique Essence potions by interacting with The Audrey 3 
  7. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage




6 comments:

  1. Everly didn't do too bad for herself with Wilson. I think they will produce a very nice looking heir. Aww sorry to hear both her parents are gone. She has a lot more on her plate now than other gens having to support a house of 3 just as she's getting started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the worst part about having to do over, I really liked Wilson and they had some nice looking kids. Hopefully she will find another husband who is good looking too. She has already run into a nice looking mail carrier. Supporting her brother might be a problem but at least he helps out with the gardening and child care so she has some advantages. :)

      Delete
  2. She definitely didn't do bad with Wilson! Aww, I love that movie, so cute name for the cowplant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to miss Wilson as he was a great spouse for her. I'm hoping she finds someone just as good. Everytime I see the cowplant I think of that movie.

      Delete
  3. Wilson looks good. I love the makeover!
    How sad her parents died so soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilson did look good and I wish I could have kept him but that is the way things worked out. Her parents were very old when I finished the second house so they didn't have much time left. I'll miss them.

      Delete