Monday, December 19, 2016

Diary of a Drifter-House 3b-Chapter 3-Shop Around


Before we knew it the time for Dashawn to become a young adult was soon here. However he spent a lot of time being sad and crying in the tent due to the fact that he didn't have a birthday celebration.


I really felt bad because I did bake him a cake but we had one small problem. No birthday candles.   Israel thought I bought the candles and I thought he bought the birthday candles so when it was time to celebrate we didn't have any at all. Luckily Dashawn did get over it after a while.


I was able to plant and grow another unusual plant like I did before in my previous lives.  This one is named the Audrey 4.


Mom visits at night to help keep that crazy plant in its place.


She also helps out by talking to my plants at night too.  It's really nice having Mom visit us from beyond every now and than.


I just wish she wouldn't break everything everytime she visits.


My Birthday rolled around and we seemed to figure out the birthday candle problem.   Dashawn and Stacie were there to help me celebrate but Israel was no where to be found on a very important day for me.


I was beginning to know something strange about Israel. Things would be fine and there was a little spark but as soon as I tried to flirt a bit he pulled back.  I started to wonder if he was really the one for me or not.


One night I joined him while he was dancing and the same thing would happen, he would flirt a bit but if I tried to kiss him he rejected it.


Mom decided to visit that same night and she seemed to have a message for me.


It seems that Israel may not be the marrying kind and that I should explore my options a bit more.


My Mama told me, you better Shop Around!

Tomorrow is Israel's birthday and I think I will throw him a party but I'm inviting Luciano and Kayden to come too.

Author's Note-As much as I try to have Everly interact with Israel nothing seems to work.  Her friendship bar looks like 75% and romance is about 25%.  They interect moving their friendship higher and I try flirting and pick up lines and everything is fine but after that he rejects and it moves both romance and friendship down plus she gets the embarassed moodlet.  He is one day from being an elder so I decided to try one of the others especially since she is an adult now.


  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $40k Simoleons (after Depreciation) Kitchen & bath $18,729
  2. Complete the Angling Ace Aspiration on the Main Sim 3 out of 4 completed
  3. Achieve level 10 of the Gardening skill on the Main Sim 8.78
  4. Achieve level 10 of the Fishing skill on the Main Sim 9.65
  5. Upon reaching level 10 in both Gardening and Fishing you may now Build or Place a Park on the Desert Bloom Park Lot in Oasis Springs. 
  6. Acquire the Cowplant and collect 5 unique Essence potions by interacting with the Cowplant 3 out of 5
  7. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage

8 comments:

  1. Poor Everly. Guess Israel's just not man enough for her :) Sorry, I meant to say he's not the man for her :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out that they were just not made for each other so I guess he is going to have to stick around and watch what he lost out on.

      Delete
  2. Aww, poor Everly :( She'd be better off with someone else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Everly is going to find someone else much better than Israel.

      Delete
  3. Well Israel doesn't know what he's missing. Everly can find someone better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Israel will find out what he is missing on because I can't move him out of the house as per the rules LOL Everly will find someone better than him.

      Delete