Thursday, December 1, 2016

Diary of a Drifter-House #3-Munch Manor

I'm sorry to say that I do indeed have another fail on this challenge so I'm attempting a do over.  The first chapter is just Everly starting out so keeping that but will be posting the rest of the story on the sucessful attempts.  However I am loading the house to the gallery and here are the pictures.  I would have added a pool and some landscaping, but I decided to start on the do over.


Everly married Lucas Munch:


They had three kids:


Monica who would have been the heir.



And Twins Rudy and Ricky.

This is their house:


Kitchen:



Dining Room:


Living Room:



Everly was in the Music Career so here is a couple of her rewards:


Hallway


I did manage to get 5 essences from the cowplant, happiness (4 happiness altogether), energized, sad, bored and discomfort.


Downstairs bathroom:



Upstairs bathroom:


Kids Rooms:




Family Room:



Master Bedroom

The house is available in the Gallery:  Munch Manor

9 comments:

  1. Sorry you to have to start over. Hope it goes better next time.

    Love the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you on the house and I have to say its one of my favorites so far. Sadly the second time didn't go so well either. Well you know what they say 3rd times the charm.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you had to start over, but yay the challenge allows do-overs. :) Those kids all looked like their daddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I have to start over a third time. Thank God this challenge does allow do overs. They all really did look like their father.

      Delete
  3. Sorry you have to do over :( The kids are gorgeous and the house is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to do this house over again. Only 18/20 fish caught. Hopefully I will have good results again.

      Delete
  4. I hope you have better luck the second time around. It was fun to see what Lucas looks like all grown up. :)

    ReplyDelete