Sunday, October 1, 2017

Diary of a Drifter-House #4-Chapter 7-Hats off to Harry

It looks like Harry's Hard Work is really paying off.


and



He mastered the Rocket Science Skill.


I made my final upgrade to my most advanced inventions ever, the Electroflux Wormhole Generator.  I turned it on and stepped in and what happened next was amazing.


I was instantly transported to the planet sixam by means of our normal transportation device, something we call a loading screen.


I talked with one of the natives and it turns out that they were having a party. She was so nice and she invited me to go with her.


I went for a little while just to be courteous,


 but I was more interested in exploring this wonderful world.  I collected some unique plants and I decided to see if I could grow them in my own garden.


I also found a few geodes and crystals.  I brought those home for examination too. However this examination was going to be done in my home in my own laboratory.



I suddenly had the feeling that my body was slowing down.


I called work and told them it was time for me to retire.


It also was Skyla's birthday and I wanted to enjoy her party with her.  I even made the cake.


Uh Oh it looks like a have a moody teenager on my hands already.


She was much happier when she opened her gift and seen the brand new clothes we purchased for her.


And we redecorated her room a bit.  She is a young lady now and she doesn't need the toys anymore.


She even has her own private bathroom now.



Something tells me she is going to be a handful but hopefully she will grow out of it and continue the family legacy. I've already talked to her about it but I don't know what job she will have to do.  I didn't think the science career was for me and than I turned out loving it.  Hopefully she will love whatever life has in store for her just as I enjoyed my life.  I wouldn't have lived it any other way.

Author's Note:

Harry's Goals for House 4:
  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $50k Simoleons (after Depreciation)
  2. Achieve level 10 of the Rocket Science skill
  3. Achieve level 10 of the Scientist career
  4. Travel to Sixam
  5. Acquire at least three unique items exclusive to the Get To Work expansion
  6. Befriend and Move In an alien
  7. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage

2 comments:

  1. You are close to finishing the challenge. Congrats on completing all goals, except for the hear reaching YA part ;)
    Skyla is so pretty!
    How sad Harold time is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww awesome!! Did Harry get any of the quills from there? In my other challenge, the quills were a real money maker for other players.

    ReplyDelete