Friday, October 6, 2017

Diary of a Drifter House 4 Info Completed

Here is the house tour for House #4


We will do the exteriors first, this is the front.  btw I didn't get any landscaping done on this house at all because all of the science objects and the rocket took up most of the room.  We do have a small garden in the back.


I was trying to something different for the corner but it really didn't work out well at all.




As you can see the science objects did take up most of the room.  I didn't even realize I did not even put in a monkey bars for the kids which I usually do all the time.  Time to go inside now.


Kitchen.  Usually I really do the kitchen well as its my favorite room to decorate but this time around I had a laboratory to add to this house.  Some of that science stuff is expensive.


Living Room.  David is watching some TV while Skyla is having some cold pizza for breakfast.


The study right across from the living room.  I made sure to put all of Harry's career rewards in the house.  In this picture you see the flying saucer table lamp on the end table, the Out of this World Desktop on the desk that he received for maxing his career and on the bookcase is Harry's Sim Ray which he invented himself.  I didn't mention this before but the Satellite Dish and the Electroflux Worm Generator that Harry invented is in the backyard right by the garden.



This is Harry's Laboratory.  We purchased all the science equipment but we have some rewards and inventions in here.  The Journey to the Stars poster is on the wall, Chemistry lab and the Test tube pedestal were all career rewards and the Momentum Conserver was invented by Harry.



Downstairs bathroom.  Now lets go upstairs for the bedrooms.  The shower is a science career reward.


This is the master bedroom.


This is my first attempt on making a walk in closet.



This bathroom is for the master bedroom.  Since the shower was unlocked in buy mode I purchased another one for this bathroom.




This is Skyla's room which has gone through many transformations.  This room was the original lab that Skyla had her little chemistry table and she worked with her father.  Once Dana and David moved in I had to move some rooms around. This became Skylar's room which was pink when she was a toddler and a child but we changed things around for teenage Skyla.


I wanted to give Skyla her own bathroom but I didn't have much room. I couldn't even take a picture of it with the walls up.  With 5 people in this house I needed as many bathrooms as possible so I placed this little one here.


This was originally Skyla's room but I changed the decor for Dana when she moved in.



This is David's room.  I know he aged into a teen but I thought it better to keep this room as a kids room.  After Skyla moves out David will be inheriting this house and I'm hoping that SP will find him a wife and they will have a family.


Here is a small play area for children minus the dollhouse that David with the hothead trait kept smashing.  I got tired of having Harry repair it so I just deleted it.


Here is the final info and I have uploaded this house to my Gallery



Harry's Goals for House 4:


  1. Create a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home worth at least $50k Simoleons (after Depreciation)
  2. Achieve level 10 of the Rocket Science skill
  3. Achieve level 10 of the Scientist career
  4. Travel to Sixam
  5. Acquire at least three unique items exclusive to the Get To Work expansion
  6. Befriend and Move In an alien
  7. Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage







2 comments: