Monday, August 20, 2018

Diary of a Drifter House 5-Chapter 7-Of Abduction and Death


Dear Diary,

One would think after a lifetime of working, raising a family and building a home we could rest in our golden years however that doesn't seem to be the case.


In three days Aiden and Gunner will be ready to move out in the world on their own and my plans were to retire and pamper my little puppy as much as I could but that doesn't really seem to be the case.


While Bentley was out on the porch he noticed some strange lights.




My father was a scientist and I remember seeing this happen to him one time also.  He was teleported into a spaceship and brought to the planet Sixam.


Bentley returned a few hours later dazed and confused.  He had the same look on his face that my father had when he was abducted.  My father never wanted to talk about what happened and sure enough Bentley wouldn't either.  Something tells me I don't want to know either.


I guess those aliens love the members of my family because they came right back again two or three nights later.


This time they decided to study a female instead so Deja was the target this time.


While Deja was on Sixam an unexpected visitor came calling.


Chevy's time was up at the same time his wife was abducted by aliens.


I pleaded for Chevy's life but my pleas fell on deaf ears.  He was taking Chevy with him whether we liked it or not.


Deja came back dazed and confused just to find out that her husband passed away.


We all loved Chevy and all of us mourned him even Emma.  I guess its best just to look at all the happy times we had together.  I'll never forget when Chevy arrived at my empty lot and I told him the challenge I had out before me.  Why he didn't walk away and look for a place that actually had a house on it I don't know but I'm glad he stayed.  He was the perfect partner and I will never forget him.

House 5 To Do List

1) Create a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home worth at least $100k Simoleons (after Depreciation)

2) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Patron of the Arts branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

3) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Master of the Real branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

4) Achieve level 5 Photography
-On either the Main or Secondary Sim

5) Complete the Photography Treasure Hunt:

A completed Treasure Hunt collection should yield 10 photographs with all items, colors and Sims/Subjects used only once.

Required Items
1. Hats (Hats and Masks)
2. Hair (Hair, Facial Hair and Eyebrows)
3. Makeup (All types)
4. Accessories (Glasses, Gloves and all Jewelry)
5. Tops (All types)
6. Bottoms (Underwear, Swim Bottoms, Shorts and Pants)
7. Skirts (All types)
8. Full Body Outfits (All types)
9. Socks (Socks, Tights or accessory Leggings)
10. Footwear (All types)

Required Colors
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple
7. Pink
8. Black
9. White
10. Brown



6) Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage




2 comments:

  1. oh no, not Chevy! At least he got to lead a full life in your game. LOL the alien thing. I have it turned off in S3, wonder if there is a way in S4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I miss Chevy but he did show up as a ghost dancing in a club the other day. I have abductions turned off in Sims 3 and I would love a mod to do the same in Sims 4

      Delete