Monday, August 20, 2018

House 6 Chapter 1 Everything that can go wrong......WILL!



Dear Diary,

I had such high hopes when starting my life on my own and I was looking forward to to learning what task I was destined to do to keep the family safe from that awful place called the bin.  I was so determined that we would not end up there on my watch.  I arrived on my huge empty lot with nothing but the clothes on my back and my mother's journal.  I totally forgot to pack up some pens and pencils when I left the house so when finishing my rounds for the first time I had to spend $22 to buy them.  This was the moment I was waiting for so I opened the envelope with the number 6 on it as this one was mine.



So that was it?  I expected more.  This should be a piece of cake.  I know how to make a lot of money the rounds, growing dragon fruit and painting.  I probably can do this all by myself but it is even easier because I can have a roommate help out.  No way I'm going to fail at this.

I called the local university to see if any recent grads or even students were looking to rent a room.  Just like my Mom did with the art school and they sent my Uncle Chevy over.  They asked me about the room but when I said vacant lot I thought they were going to hang up.  Instead they asked me if I would be willing take anyone.  There was one recent grad who had trouble finding a place to live.  She eventually wanted to adopt a dalmatian or two or more but none of the other rooms wanted any pets.  I loved Emma so I wouldn't mind having another dog around so I told them to send her right over.  I couldn't wait to meet my new roommate and who knows if things are right maybe we could be more than just roomies.

Meanwhile while I was waiting for her I decided to go fishing to try and earn some money.  It was than that I found I had a problem.  When I caught the first one the aroma hit me right away.  I never smelled anything that awful in my life.  A wave of nausea hit me right after that and I vomited.  I never realized how squeamish I truly was until that day.


I decided to hold off on the fishing and see if I could find some frogs to breed instead.  I found a log and as I reached inside to grab the frog another wave of nausea hit.  The frogs were so slimy and just thinking about touching them made me squeamish.  I guess I have a weak stomach and getting the money to build the house was not going to go according to plan.  Well hopefully my new roomies won't mind the fishing and the frogs.

My phone rang and it was my new roommate she arrived and I went to greet her.  I almost wanted to scream when I seen her.  I know my Mom warned me that we couldn't trust the almighty to help us out but there was no way I was living with....






House 6 To Do List



1) The house must be worth $350k Simoleons (after Depreciation) or more and include a total of eight beds which should be counted in this way
-One Double Bed
-Seven Additional Beds (Double or Single)

2) Complete the Mansion Baron Aspiration

3) Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult life stage









4 comments:

  1. Haha, the new roommate made me laugh. I'm looking forward to see how it is to live with Cruella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm mean to this family but I couldn't help myself when I seen the Cruella hair in CAS.

      Delete
  2. hahaha OMG this could be interesting. Him being squeamish and having to live with Cruella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quickly found out that squeamish is not a very good trait and it is especially not a good trait for this challenge. I'm avoiding it in the future. Cruella is going to have to catch the frogs.

      Delete