Monday, August 20, 2018

House 6 Chapter 2-Building a life



Dear Diary,

I knew Cruella being sent to live with me was just another cruel joke that fate has sent my way.  I decided not to let that get me down.  After all Cruella wasn't so bad once I got to know her.  She is just misunderstood.  As you can see I'm just trying to make the best out of a bad situation.  I once even tried to ask her out on a date but that didn't really work out that well and I decided that the dalmatians might not be the best idea.  Besides I don't want to pick up any more dog poo.  I gag just thinking about it.



I know I have to find myself a wife to continue the legacy and so I don't have to live with the crazy devil woman alone anymore.  Two women caught my eye and I knew I had to choose one of them.  First there was Vanessa Conner who I got along nicely with right away and she decided to move in without a second thought.  Later on I found out there was a problem though.



When she went for her makeover we found out she was an alien in disguise.  While this is not against the drifter rules its against someone else's rules.  A person who would rather me have children with one of the meanest Disney villains who wants to turn puppies into coats is fine with her but aliens apparently are not.  I do have to admit that alien voice is a bit annoying so its probably best that we keep it out of the family legacy.  However she moved in and as long as she stays in her disguise we are fine. She is a level 4 secret agent so she will be bringing some money in.


The other girl I met is Ariana Behr.  We clicked instantly and I called her up the next night for a date.  We had a couple of drinks and than I asked her over to my place.




We had a lot of fun dancing together and later we shared our first kiss.  



I knew she was perfect for me so I wasted no time.  I asked her to marry me the very next night and she agreed.



We didn't want to wait to get married so we tied the not right than and there.  I really should have insisted on taking a shower but what is a little body odor when you are in love.


Ariana's second makeover since moving in.  When I was looking through our photo albums I saw that she looked just like my Grandmother Tamika with that hair style and clothes so I gave her a credit card and she ran out yelling CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nope not Cruella.  That is our gardener but she looks an awful like Cruella.




The rest of what is happening is pretty routine.  I spend the day gardening, painting, digging in dirt piles, chiseling rocks and yucky frog breeding.



Cruella has no problem with the frogs and she even thinks fishing is fun.  She also insisting on getting a job.  She works in Business and is on level 5 of that career.  We do anything to make some money. We have a long way to go before we hit $350 K.  We did manage to get a shell of a house built so we are making progress.


My goofy brother Gunner finally decided to get himself a job so we asked him to move in.  As I said we do anything for money around here which is good because we are really going to need it now.


Ariana wanted to talk to me this morning and guess what?


I'm going to be a daddy!


House 6 To Do List



1) The house must be worth $350k Simoleons (after Depreciation) or more and include a total of eight beds which should be counted in this way
-One Double Bed
-Seven Additional Beds (Double or Single)

2) Complete the Mansion Baron Aspiration

3) Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult life stage








4 comments:

  1. Vanessa looks pretty, such a shame she is an alien. How lucky you found Ariana. She is pretty too. Congrats on the marriage and the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a shame because I really don't enjoy playing the Aliens. Their voice just annoys me. I know I could do the disguise maybe I will some day but I knew I had Ariana available and Vanessa extra salary came in handy.

      Delete
  2. oh man. You have a house full. Congrats on the wedding and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep full house already but an extra salary coming in is always helpful in this challenge.

      Delete