Tuesday, August 28, 2018

House 6 Chapter 3-Speeding Up


Dear Diary,

I has been a while since I wrote in this journal which of course we all know who is to blame from that.  She thought she would sabotage this family again but she is mistaken this time.  Even though she gave us the strictest of all rules we met every requirement that we had to face.  Ok maybe we needed to work out butts off to achieve this which is why I didn't have much time to update this journal but I am going to do the best that I can.

So far we have my wife Ariana, my twin brother Gunner, Cruella and Vanessa the alien all who work and contribute to the house.  I stay home but I spend my time growing dragon fruit and selling paintings.  A pretty good team if you ask me but we weren't a full team yet.


Remember my cousin Brittney who was supposed to inherit my Mom and Uncle Chevy's house.  As soon as I found out she was level 7 in the Science career we asked her to move right in.  Luckily for us she hated living alone.


The women of this house got together and gave Brittney a makeover and I do have to say my little cousin turned out to be quite pretty.








Introducing the next heir.  This is my son Tyrone.


Oopsie! This one was a surprise.  I don't even remember us talking about trying for another but oh well we are going to be blessed with another.  And I wanted to save that extra room for someone who brings in a salary.


Meet our second child Luis who doesn't seem to want to be kissed by his Mom




I'm getting older along with everyone else and I am afraid that it will be left up to Brittney and Tyrone to care for Luis.





Gunner and Cruella were the first to leave this world and it happened at the same time.


Sympathy for the De Vil




Two days later Grim comes for Vanessa.  I'm the oldest in the house so I guess I lucked out here but I'm not sure how long my time is going to hold out.


I did live long enough to see Tyrone blow out the candles on his birthday cake and I lived long enough to see these party crashers arrive.



Oh my this can't be good.

House requirements:

1) The house must be worth $350k Simoleons (after Depreciation) or more and include a total of eight beds which should be counted in this way


-One Double Bed




-Seven Additional Beds (Double or Single)








2) Complete the Mansion Baron Aspiration





3) Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult life stage






4 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing this house challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Congrats on getting this gen done! Man Grim was working over time in this update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and Grim did have his work cut out for him.

      Delete