Monday, August 20, 2018

Diary of a Drifter House 5-Chapter 8-Aiden with Finale


Dear Diary,

This is your new owner Aiden.  My Mom knew her time was coming and asked me to continue keeping this journal and to pass it down the line.  I promised that I would so my first entry is to complete my mother's work.  As you might have figured out already my Mom has gone on to another place the day before Gunner's and my Birthday.



The night started out with Aunt Deja being abducted again.  I guess those aliens are still trying to figure her out.  She came back to us dazed and confused again which is normal for her.


That same night Mom had just finished a painting when she collapsed.  At least all of this happened in the art studio where she spent all of her time.


Dad tried to plead for her life but Grim wasn't having any of it.  Sadly Mom is gone.  Dad is older than both Uncle Chevy and Mom yet he is still around.  Maybe Mom was right for buying us all that exercise equipment.  Dad is the only one of them who is fit and he is still around.  This is something I will have to remember.


Tomorrow I start off on my own path but tonight I will just sit back and remember the wonderful woman my Mom was.


House 5 To Do List

1) Create a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home worth at least $100k Simoleons (after Depreciation)

2) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Patron of the Arts branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

3) Achieve level 10 of the Painting career
-Master of the Real branch - on either the Main or Secondary Sim

4) Achieve level 5 Photography
-On either the Main or Secondary Sim

5) Complete the Photography Treasure Hunt:

A completed Treasure Hunt collection should yield 10 photographs with all items, colors and Sims/Subjects used only once.

Required Items
1. Hats (Hats and Masks)
2. Hair (Hair, Facial Hair and Eyebrows)
3. Makeup (All types)
4. Accessories (Glasses, Gloves and all Jewelry)
5. Tops (All types)
6. Bottoms (Underwear, Swim Bottoms, Shorts and Pants)
7. Skirts (All types)
8. Full Body Outfits (All types)
9. Socks (Socks, Tights or accessory Leggings)
10. Footwear (All types)

Required Colors
1. Red
2. Orange
3. Yellow
4. Green
5. Blue
6. Purple
7. Pink
8. Black
9. White
10. Brown




6) Produce and raise an Heir to the Young Adult lifestage


2 comments:

  1. aww sadness. She lived a good life. Can't wait to see how things go for Aiden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skyla did have a good life twice! LOL I failed the house once. Hopefully Aiden only has to play the house one time.

      Delete